David is a founding principal of Vertex Property Management, Inc.
PRIOR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Acting CEO of Advertising Professionals, 1976-1981. Marketed three local companies (A & R Meats, Country Crisp Potato Chips, Hotel Newhouse) and achieved the dominant market share for each of these companies in their respective markets.
- Founder of Skyline Printing in 1982. CEO of company until its sale in 2004.
- Assistant Dean, Utah Valley University, School of Business, 2004-2007.
- President of Vertex Property Management, Inc., 2008-present.
AS A PRINCIPAL OF VERTEX PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC., AND PRESIDENT/COO OF THE COMPANY, DAVID CURRENTLY MANAGES THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES:
- Mountain View Village Apartments, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Managed lease-up during build out to 98% occupancy over a 10 month period.
- Participated in the coordination between developers, contractors, and property management through the build out of the complex.
- Currently managing an on-site staff of 3 employees.
- Maintaining a high occupancy in a market that has high turnover due to dependence on Ellsworth Air Force Base.
- Riverside Apartments, Elko Nevada
- Project currently in lease up. Has leased 80% in 8 months.
- Eastside Apartments, Salt Lake City, Utah
- New project leased up in 8 months.
- Ashley Creek Village, Vernal, Utah
- New project leased up in 6 months.